The Peregrine 270 Awning from 23 Zero offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your overlanding or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of just under 20 ft along the length of the vehicle when fully erected the Peregrine 270 provides second to none shelter and coverage. With the optional 2 walls erected the peregrine goes to the next level with up to 279 sqf of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for both sun and rain protection.
Measuring 88 Inches when stowed making it suitable for many mounting applications. Set up of the awing alone can be achieved in under 60 seconds by one person due to the Peregrines free standing design. Incorporating two convenient integrated swing down pivoting telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down and constructed with extruded box alloy rafters and cast alloy hinge mechanisms the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 51lb.
The Peregrine 270 Degree awning should always be erected using provided guy ropes at all times as unexpected wind gusts can cause damage to the awning, vehicle or personal injury.
Damage caused due to adverse weather or improper recommended set up is not covered under warranty.
Designed for general camping use under normal conditions.
Features & Specifications
- The awning and walls are constructed using our proven Light Suppression Technology Fabric
- Aluminum box extrusion rafters with cast alloy hinges, Brass washers and case hardened pin.
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover
- With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 270 SQF depending on mounting height
- 5x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included
- Hinged from front and back
- Extended forward facing front rafter offering additional shelter over the front and rear doors (depending on application)
- Included guy ropes to create a water run off valley
- Simple 1 person set up and pack down
- Optional 2 x wall kit ( can be used as extensions)
- 2 year warranty
- 88 Inch mounting length 7.5 inches tall , 6 inches deep
- Fully open measures just over under 20 feet end to end
- Comes with 3 X L style mounting brackets
- All mounting hardware included for most cross bar style roof racks