The MORRFlate Duo has two 13ft hoses coming off of the manifold for a total length of 26ft from air chuck to air chuck.
Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in 2 tires, at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check 2 of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into another tire
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– If your air source is in a different location, or you need a little bit more reach, check out our MORRFlate Extensions
– Don’t forget your MORRFlate Digital Gauge with your order, so you can set precise and accurate tire PSIs, unlike dial gauges.
– All MORRFlates fit ARB compressors and PowerTanks “plug n play” If you have a Smittybilt, Viaire, Warn Powerplant, or something modeled after those, you will need a MORRFlate Adapter Kits.
– Read the entire MORRFlate Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kit article for more detailed information!