Our Offroad and Camping bundle is all the Omnia Oven gear we love, packed up in a tidy, durable bundle that will keep it quiet on the trail, and small enough package to stow in your campervan, RV, or whatever else you drive!
- Omnia Oven - Includes stainless steel base and aluminum container and lid
- Baking Rack - For cooking, baking, or steaming when you need air circulation around the food
- 2 Pack of silicon inserts - keeps your oven clean and new, and cleans up easily itself!
- Thermometer - Use to get that perfect temperature inside the oven, or to check to see if your food is done!
- EVA Heavy Duty Case - A robust, zippered case that keeps all of your Omnia equipment scratch-free, packed together, and most importantly, quiet while you bounce down those dirt roads.
The Oven For The Ovenless
The three-part Omnia utilises heat from the stove and generates both top and bottom heat.
A circular aluminium food container with center hole sits on a matching stainless steel base that is placed over the heat source. The heat spreads along the bottom of the food container and as it rises the specially designed lid with ventilation hole diverts the heat over the top of the container.
Materials, dimensions and weights:
Stainless steel base, aluminium container and lid