The Prime Round Griddle, comes to us from from the tradition of discada. Discada is a mixed meat dish popularized in northern Mexico which historically was cooked on an agricultural plow disk, hence the name.
A big advantage to a griddle over skillets are the low sizes which allow for easier flipping of food like pancakes, eggs, or stir-fry's.
- Barrel Casting
- Nonstick fluorine coating so it doesn't require coating.
- Engraved Wood handle to make it easier to pick up
- Comes with a protective carrying case
- Small - 29cm diameter 38cm with handles
- Large - 33cm diameter 41cm with handles
- Can be used on gas, electric, halogen, induction, and Ceran cooktops