PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING
The SnoMaster 200W Solar Panel is the ideal solution for all overland, camping and outdoor enthusiasts and is very handy for charging your dual battery system that powers your campsite, outdoor camping fridge or for on-the go emergency power fixes.
The SnoMaster SP 200 kit contains everything you need to harness the power of the sun and recharge your batteries. It comes complete with a high-tech smart regulator, cables with a crocodile connector, Anderson plugs and a handy carry bag, making it ideal to transport. The panels fold away offering a lightweight and compact solar kit that does not take up too much space. There are eyelets on the rear of the panel to hang it for easy sun targeting and charging optimization. It will also power your camp lights and even keep your favorite beverages frosty and cold, not to mention keeping your food fresh while on Safari or out in the bush.
The SnoMaster SP-200 is built tough with high-quality components offering long term durability and dependability, designed to withstand the harshest African climates. Included in the SP-200 kit is a smart solar regulator which allows users to avoid under or overcharging, overheating, reversing polarity and the unnecessary discharging of the battery.
The SnoMaster SP-200 weighs in at 9.1kg and is enclosed in a convenient carry bag. The 200W SnoMaster solar panel is the perfect lightweight and compact solution for power on the go, when you need it most. The SP-200 contains high-performance monocrystalline cells and high-end technology, boasting 19.5% efficiency.
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- Cell efficiency: 19.5%
- Current power – 11.37A
- Voltage max: 17.6V
- Output connection: 50A Anderson Style
- Cell encapsulation: PET Lamination
- Dimension folded: 380mm (L) x 420mm (W) x 150mm (H)
- Dimensions unfolded: 1870mm (L) x 815mm (W)
- Weight: 9.1kg including accessories
- Micro control unit: pulse width modulation rated solar panel
- Amps- 15A
- Digital read out – LCD
- Number of battery types – 6 Input & output
- Connectors – 50A Anderson style
- Dimensions: 180mm (L) x 77mm (W) x 66mm (H)
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Weight: 475g
What’s in the box?
- 1 x folded solar pane
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x 12V DC, 5-stage smart charger 15A inline pulse width modulation
- 1 x 50A heavy duty Anderson Style plugs on extension leads
- 5m extension lead – twin core 2.63mm
- 2 x output leads 30A Anderson
- 45 x 19.5% highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- 10 x 20W panels