The Tuff Stuff® Alpha™ is the new hybrid side-opening roof top tent that's sure to change the roof top tent game.
The ALPHA™ can be set up in under 2 minutes, using its hydraulic assisted mechanism and telescoping ladder. Designed with heavy-duty hydraulic lift brackets, the process is quick and easy to get camping and comfy. This Tuff Stuff® tent has been designed to be light, versatile, and sleek so that there is minimal wind resistance when driving. With a sloped aerodynamic shell, our tent has a slightly higher profile than others to ensure you can keep your bedding inside of the tent, compared to others which you must remove before closing.
This tent sleeps a family of four very comfortably and has plenty of windows for viewing our amazing wilderness.
The ultra-comfy mattress allows for an awesome night's sleep with tons of room inside the tent when open.
- Mounting hardware & brackets for installation (fits up to 3.25" cross bars)
- Shoe bag, 1 qty
- Storage bag, 1 qty
- Window rods, 6 qty
- Window awnings (removable)
- Moon roof (must roll back rainfly to view outside)
- Telescoping ladder
- LED Lights for interior & exterior (requires power from a USB power pack, not included)
- Patch kit & glue to perform repairs
- Not included, but available, the Alpha™ Annex Room.
Comes in 2 colors: Black and Gray
Note: The ALPHA™ tent is designed to open to the passenger side ONLY
- Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 190+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 30" apart for proper support.
- Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Alpha tents be placed on the roof of a truck.
Will this tent fit my vehicle?
Roof top tents are not vehicle-specific. It is up to you to provide a stable roof rack that can support the weight of the tent on top, in addition to the people inside. Always refer to your vehicle manual.
Heavy-duty crossbars (left to right) are necessary to support the weight of the tent, and we recommend checking your factory rail system (front to back) to confirm it will hold the weight of your tent and the people inside. Max width of your crossbar should be 3.25" or less so there are no modifications needed to use the provided brackets. If your crossbars are wider than 3.25" you will need to purchase brackets from another source or have them manufactured for you.